Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Haunted House

This morning I had neglected to finish reading my chapter for Physical Science, as I have a few times now. Really, it's not a huge deal if I don't. We do take in-class quizzes every day (just random questions interspersed throughout the lesson), and one of them is whether or not we have read the chapter, but really, it's only one point if you don't. Out of, like... I don't remember. Hundreds. So if I miss once or twice or so, it's not that big a deal. But if I continue to do it, it could actually make a difference in the long run. Plus, I need to remind myself, I'm sure that I learn the material better if I read the whole chapter. So... bad me. Start reading again. I used to be a lot better about it. I'm just starting to slack.

For Home Evening tonight, we went to this haunted house place. Called... I don't quite remember... something about being in the dark, and the word spook... okay, so it's kind of lost its effect. Anyway, so we went there for our activity. It was $9 per person (or $8 with your student ID). Meh... I could deal with that. But honestly, I got scared as soon as I saw the sign for the place as we passed by it on the road. We did pass it on accident and have to turn around, but that wasn't a big deal, so... whatever. So, yeah, I already got scared. And waiting in line to go inside was scary. There were a couple of people in costume who would wander around and freak people out while they were standing in line... yeah. They looked very frightening. Once we got in... it was even worse. Just terrifying, like, the whole time. Holy cravitz. I really didn't want to let go of Sarah the whole time, but sometimes I just made myself. Eventually (lucky for me), it was over, and we all went home. I don't know... I'm really afraid of haunted houses and the like, but at the same time, I somehow really like them. *shrug* Maybe I should just get over my stupid fears, and then I'll really like them.

And for some strange reason, I keep thinking today is Tuesday... even though it's definitely not. It's Monday. Monday Monday Monday. And it's a good thing, too, because that would mean that Tuesday was almost over, and Wednesday was coming... and I much prefer Tuesdays to Wednesdays. I don't know why I keep thinking that, but I have at least like two or three times. Eh. I'll get over it.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Don't worry Dizzle... I probably would have peed my pants. I don't do scary stuff anymore. I used to live for it... now I am way too chicken.

Oh the joys of phys science...Can you believe someone can fail the last test and the final and still get a B in the class because of those in class quizzes? It was a miracle!