Sunday, October 21, 2007

Game Day

Today was another BYU home game. Apparently we won by a decent margin, though I didn't actually go to the game. But it did snow! (So maybe it was a good thing I didn't go.) It was kind of exciting to see... I mean, I am definitely not used to the idea of getting snow in October. It was nice and cold when I went outside.

Speaking of which, after the game Sarah and I were going to have some dinner, only to discover that the cafeteria closes at 6:30 on Saturdays, so it was too late when we went. And the only other way we normally get food is by getting things out of the vending machine. But... I wasn't really thrilled at the prospect of having to spend money on vending machine snacks to replace dinner tonight. So I called Jeffrey, hoping maybe he had some extra food or snacks or something. And we ended up being able to eat a little of the leftovers in his and Debbie's fridge. Aw, what a generous brother and sister-in-law. I was pleased.

I didn't feel like driving to his house, though, for one thing, because I'd have to drive yet again in this unfamiliar Utah-ville, and for another, it was shortly after the game, so everybody and their brother was probably on the road. So we walked instead. Kind of nippy outside, saying as it had just snowed a little before. But it wasn't unbearable. And we got good food. And played the Wii while we were at it. :)

No comments: