Tuesday, October 16, 2007

First-Timer

Okay, so I've never used Blogger before... so today commemorates my first post here. Yay!

So, I guess I'll start with the going-ons of today. I had hardly any classes today, actually. Tuesdays are great. I'm doing this volunteer program called TOPS (Tutor Outreach to Provo Schools) here at BYU, and I just go to a school and help tutor or whatever the teacher wants me to do, once a day, for ten weeks. So far, it's pretty neat. I volunteer at a private school, so that's definitely an experience.

The only other thing I have to do on Tuesdays is band, and that hardly counts as a class. Granted, it is two hours long, so it takes up a decent chunk of time, but it's fun. I really enjoy playing the French horn in band.

Although, this particular Tuesday I had to turn in a computer science midterm. Luckily, I think I did it right and everything, so it should be fine. I enjoyed doing it, too, except for when I would get ultra-confused about something... blech.

Recently, I've also been watching Smallville. I know, I'm not nearly up-to-date with the shows, but I'm watching the ones I can nonetheless. And besides, Sarah tells me enough about them anyway, it's not that big a deal. :) In any case, I'm enjoying them. Actually, I've found that if I watch any TV show, I'll almost always like it. Same goes for movies. I guess I'm not hard to please. :)

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Yay! So glad you started a blog. I linked you up to my page!