Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Busy Day

Today I had pretty much all of my classes. In Physical Science this morning I was kind of falling asleep for about the first half of the class. A little odd, since whenever that happens it's usually during the second half. *shrug* And then Book of Mormon... I was more tired than I usually am in that class. Not a great thing, since I'm trying to bring up my grade... blech. But then I was fine for the rest of the day, pretty much.

I was going to go to a concert tonight, but when I got there it was full... for the love. I guess I'll just have to find some other concerts to go to fairly soon. I'm supposed to attend eight during this semester for Music 101, and the deadline for the next couple is coming up in a couple of weeks, I think. Eh, I'm sure it'll turn out fine. I actually got there late, too, because I was talking to Chanelle. She had called about 10 minutes before I was planning on leaving, and then when I got to the building we were still talking, and I just couldn't hang up... I only talk to her so often. And there's other concerts for me to go to. So, I don't really mind at all. Good times.

Tonight I still do have... some homework to do. Some reading for the American Heritage TA lab that I have tomorrow, so I'll do alright on the quiz. But also, I have an essay due in that class based on a book I'm supposed to have read... which I haven't finished yet. So I'll be doing that tonight too. Blech... this is partly why I don't like Wednesdays. The good news is, after my lab on Thursdays, life is pretty good. The lab is out of the way, I watch Smallville that night, Friday doesn't have very many classes, and then it's the weekend... just good times.

Though I may or may not be getting a cold... actually, I don't think I am. So nevermind. :P But... my throat just feels odd. Eh. Although, it was a little on the cold side today. Cold to me, anyway. I swear I think the sun was shining for like... 20 minutes. Well, probably longer, but that's what it seemed like. Pretty much the whole day the sky was just covered by clouds. And it drizzled a couple of times. So it was chilly all day... man, I don't know if I'm prepared for the winters here...

No comments: