Monday, October 22, 2007

Package

Today I had to teach a lesson in Sunday School. Yes, I'm a Sunday School teacher, by the way. I team-teach with someone else, though (named Tom), and there's two sets of teachers for each class. So I half-teach every other week. Really, it's not that bad. Though, the best part is when it's over. :)

Oh, and last night it snowed some more... it melted as the day went on, but it was still there for a while. I'm really gonna have to get used to it. It's just still a big deal to me - I'm a Texan. :) We usually get one snow day a year, though sometimes it's more like an ice day.

Today I got a package from my mom. So cool! I love getting things in the mail. Anyway, so the package had a whole bunch of Halloween stuff, mostly. A bunch of candy... and also a little bag of chili-cheese Fritos (one of my favorites... and I've already eaten them) and a package of Goldfish (the flavor-blasted kind - yay!). And a nifty little pop-up-er-something pumpink to put it all in. Additionally, I got a couple more pictures from Chanelle. Aw! I love getting things from her. And they go right up on my wall in this little desk area I spend so much time in. Pretty soon my walls are going to be like... completely full of her artwork. Good times. I also received that Taylor Swift CD I was going to get at Target... so it's a good thing I didn't end up getting it! Apparently, my mom thought she had told me not to get it, but it seems to me that she may have only said not to order it online. (I ordered Kenny Chesney's newest CD online and ended up paying much more than I could've if I just bought it at Target. Oh well, at least I learned.) So... yeah. At least I didn't already have it, or I would've felt really bad. But now I'm really excited that Mom got it for me. So kind. :D

No comments: