Saturday, October 27, 2007

Party Time

Oh, I love Fridays. Great day. I only have three classes, and I'm out by noon. And they're all decent classes, too. :P This morning when I woke up at about 7:04, was slightly confused... and at first I tried to figure out if somehow it meant that I could still go back to sleep. Funny how that works, sometimes. I'll wake up in the morning, and if I'm really tired (which is often the case upon first waking up), I'll do anything I can to allow myself at least just a few minutes more sleep. In the long run, those few minutes are going to do squat, but they're really important at the time.

Moving on, I accidentally missed dinner today. Really, it was entirely unintentional. Sarah went to this party thing for marching band or something, and someone was supposed to call her beforehand, so she didn't want to leave the dorm in case they called while she was gone. So I was just going to go to dinner after she left. Plus, after that, I was going to go to a concert that started at 7:30. I was just messing around on the computer for a while... and I looked at the time and it was like 7:45. The concert was already in progress, and they were most likely putting things away in the cafeteria. So I missed both. Drats. Speaking of which, I'm still quite hungry right now.

Tonight I also went to some social thing that was after the party that Sarah went to. It was at Jami's house... actually, apartment. Whatever. So... that was at 9:30. She had made play-doh that people were messing around with, and she made brownies and put out pretzels and apples and caramel... which, the latter two were delicious. After a while of just sitting around and chatting, we all played Apples To Apples. What a fantastic game. Even though I pretty much never win - and tonight was no different. After several rounds, I finally won one green card, shortly after which we left, because we still needed to practice tonight. Speaking of which, I still do need to do that. But I ended up on the computer instead. Eh, it happens. All the time. :)

No comments: