Saturday, October 20, 2007

Crazy Outing

Whoo, Friday! Actually, today has seemed very long. By the time evening came, I had almost forgotten that I had classes this morning. I don't know why, either... and it wasn't long in a good or a bad way. Just, long.

This afternoon I went to Target. Well, actually, Sarah and I went to a music store first, to see if she could get her oboe repaired. The only thing that came from that voyage, though, was finding out there's a couple of shops in Orem that do repairs that the guy we talked to didn't recommend. But holy cravitz... he just kept talking and talking. Not even kidding. He talked and talked... and didn't stop until we were out of the building. Even when we were getting to the door, he was just kind of shouting so that he could keep talking. It was absolutely hilarious!

And then we went to Target... which turned out to be more profitable. I was planning on getting a CD (Taylor Swift's Christmas CD) as well as The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (for DS). At first I didn't see the game, so I figure at least I could get the CD. Then I found the game - apparently I had just overlooked it... by a lot, they had quite a few - and couldn't find the CD. Though I did see a lot of other CDs I'd like... that's the only thing I don't like about buying CDs, is I always want to buy so many. I guess I just like a lot of singers and a lot of music. Anyway, so we asked about the CD (actually, I made Sarah ask), and... to make a long story short, they ended up not having it.

I hope I don't have to do that again in the near future. I'm not particularly fond of driving here... as I am with any unfamiliar place I drive in. I'm just completely not used to it.

No comments: