Thursday, October 25, 2007

Been Busy, But Today Was Good

Okay, so I missed a couple of days... granted, I'm certain that'll be happening a lot. I always start out diligent, and then start slacking... such is life. So, yeah... the past couple of nights, actually, I've been working on a computer science program. And then I'd rather just go to bed than post here or anything. What a ridiculous program, too... I got stuck on this one part because the interest of something wasn't working for some reason. I spent so much time tryin to figure out why the freak it wasn't working, because nothing else made sense! Only to find out that it was annual interest, so all I needed to be doing in the program was divide by twelve. Dumb. Really, really dumb.

I also took another Physical Science test the other day. I got an 83 on it. Meh... personally, I'm not too pleased. Especially considering I got a 97 on the first one. Maybe I'll get another A on our next one. *shrug* I have a couple more tests coming up, too... I have one for Music 101 sometime next week, I think... as well as Book of Mormon? And then American Heritage the week after that. They just keep coming and coming. And as soon as I get a couple out of the way, it's been a while since the others, so it's time to take more of the first again. >.<

The good news is, I'm halfway done with the semester. One more half (and several stupid final exams...), and I am finished... for the semester. Not that I'm really hating my classes now, but I look forward to seeing what my classes next semester will be like. I hope I don't regret saying that. :P

Oh yeah! There was another new episode of Smallville tonight. Good times. It was really... interesting. Oh, but there was one part that just made me cringe... so much... gaaa... Anyway, so... I had Hawaiian haystacks for dinner tonight. Absolutely delicious. Probably one of my favorite meals here. Heck, possibly one of my favorite meals anyway. The only thing is, they always seem to have it on Thurdays... which is sometimes inconvenient, because we have to eat dinner fairly quickly a lot of times, so that we can get back to the dorm before Smallville starts, and usually there's a pretty decent line for Hawaiian haystacks. And then there's the times when they run out of the gravy stuff that goes on top... that's just... dumb. Yes.

No comments: