Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday, Monday... So Good To Me

This morning I actually stayed completely awake during all of Physical Science and Book of Mormon! Yay! I did get ever so slightly tired just a couple of times, but I never had to fight the sleep. Really good times. ^_^ Maybe I should try to get at least seven hours of sleep every night I have early classes the next morning, because that sure seemed to work. Speaking of Physical Science, my iClicker (the thing we use in class for the random quiz questions) was apparently running very low on batteries. I noticed partway into class that the red light next to "low battery" was flashing every now and then. Then during the last one or two questions of the lecture, sometimes when I'd push the button for the answer I wanted, it would just turn off. Luckily, I found out that if I wait long enough before turning it back on and using it, it'll work. And now that I've replaced the batteries, I should be good.

Oh, and Book of Mormon... so, I may have mentioned before (I could check, but that'd be more effort) that I e-mailed my professor, asking when the actual test date was. Today he announced it in class, and I also got an e-mail back from him today... which said, and I quote, "We mentioned in class two or three times that Exam #2 would be November 12-14 in the testing center. -Bro. Millet" Oh, man, I feel really stupid now. But I e-mailed him back, and he replied, saying not to worry about it. *shakes head* Yeah... I'm pretty sure that's because the past several classes I've walked in a few minutes late, and that's kinda when we go over announcements and things. Oh well.

Today, in my Physical Science lab, we didn't have our usual TA. I don't know where she was, but someone else came in her place to teach us. We had two worksheets to cover, so I thought it could take a while. At least, it would take until the end of the normal lab time. But it was really easy, and we finished about 15 minutes early. Good times. I've never liked having that lab at 4:00, right in the middle of nothing. Inconvenient.

Oh, I also finally turned in my Computer Science lab today. Two days late, but I still got all the normal points on it. And now it's out of the way. Even though... there is another one due this Friday, but... meh... that'll be done soon enough as well. :P Also, I got my midterm back for that class, and I got a 97. Alright! That's pretty good times. It's a really good thing it wasn't as hard as some of the recent labs have been. I'd be screwed. And not that it's a huge deal or anything, but Sarah got a 115 on it. Blech. But... in retrospect, at least I got a 97 on it by myself. And in my first year of any computer science; Sarah's had three, so I can hardly compare it fairly. It turns out there are some things in this world that I can do, every now and then. :P

Tonight for Home Evening, we went and saw Stardust. I've already seen it before (with Trevin, right before we actually got to BYU), but I really liked it. Great movie, in my opinion. Plus, I got popcorn to go with it. Good times. One of our better activities.

No comments: