Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Tired...

Ugh... this morning I woke up early to finish some English homework. After having stayed up until about 3 in the morning doing psychology homework that I put off until the last minute. So I was so tired... I was going to get up at 5:30, but just sort of laid there in bed, drifting in and out of sleep. Then I re-woke up to Sarah's watch alarm at 6, and decided to get up. So I start reading from this book, and then I'm about to start writing about the article thing I just read, and realized that that wasn't what I was supposed to have read. And now it's 6:15, and I was hoping to be able to go back to sleep for a few minutes after the homework. So I search all over for the actual book I was supposed to have read a chapter from, and I just can't find it... at all... after several minutes of this, I figure that if I can't find it, I should just try not to fret about it, and go back to sleep while I can. It's only a few points anyway, I think. Like, 5. Whatever. So I try to go back to sleep for a while... and then wake up again at 6:45, wondering what time it is. For some reason I thought it might be after 8, which would not be good. I find out that it's 6:45, and I'm missing out on the now small window of sleep for me to get. So I sleep for a little while longer, and we get up at 7, as usual. All that time to sleep... wasted.

The rest of the day wasn't so bad. In fact, in my English class, I did something that I normally avoid like the plague - I raised my hand in class. I know, big deal, right? But seriously, for me, it's kind of a big deal. I don't even remember the last time I voluntarily raised my hand in a classroom. It usually terrifies me. So yeah. Sarah should be so proud. :P

Oh, and I'm finally doing my laundry tonight... after it's been... you don't want to know, probably. But it's been too long. Ah, now everything will be so clean and fresh. ^^

Oh yeah, I also saw August Rush tonight for FHE. Finally; I didn't know if I'd ever get around to it. So yeah... I really liked it. I usually do, I'm not surprised. But it was kind of ridiculous. So many things... just... whatever. I'll not go into it. It was good.

You might also be interested to know that I had this... I think it was a spider bite. And I picked at it a little, so it got a little scab. And I keep picking at the scab... yeah, tsk tsk, me. But I admit - I'm a scab picker. Unless they're really big, then forget it. So I was picking at it today during a class, and accidentally made it bleed... a lot more than I thought it would. It stopped after a few minutes, but I can still tell now that it was a little bloody before. So I think I'll put a band-aid over it for a while so I won't keep doing that. Now I'm getting tired, so I'll try to wrap up everything I'm doing so that I can go to bed. :)

No comments: