Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Loathe Auditions

Man, most of today was great.

This morning I didn't have English, because of meetings or conferences or something of the sort... so all I had was Music Civilization at 8, and Psychology at noon. I was tempted to just skip Music Civ and sleep in for a while, but I figured I needed to go, since I wasn't signed up for the class for the first two weeks. That, and we talked about Mozart today - how could I miss that? :)

This evening, however... I started thinking about my audition I have tomorrow (10 am) for the School of Music. And started getting really nervous... seriously. I just felt this sense of dread that wouldn't go away. I even came near tears. So tonight I eventually was so overwhelmed by nerves and pressure that I just broke down for a few minutes. Good gosh. I do think I have a good chance of making it in. But looking at my past record, and I don't doubt that I might not get in. I just can't wait until tomorrow morning is over.

And with that, that pretty much wraps up my day. Wish me luck... because I'll be needing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll do amazing! Don't worry and much good luck! xoxo