Monday, January 28, 2008

I Guess I'm Just Annoyed

So, today was pretty dumb. :P Actually, I did have a dream last night that I got shot in the head, "between the eyes"... and that was a really interesting dream. But that's not the point.

First of all, I woke up like... 40 minutes before planning to. And normally I'd be stoked and be like, "Great!" *plops down in covers* And promptly fall back asleep. But of course not... I can't sleep, so naturally, what do I do? Facebook! :P Yeah... so anyway, then I go shower. And then get ready for church. Okay, I'll stop the play-by-play... it's getting boring.

After church is ridiculous... because it's fast Sunday, the cafeteria doesn't open until three. And, of course, that's when our ward gets out anyway. So we get to go and eat right when everyone else and their brother is eating there. Pure joy. We have to stand in this stupid line... stupid, because there's so many people. And with that many people... well, there's a lot of stupid in the room. And then there's a couple of people that are just hanging out next to the guy behind us, talking. Just because, they're pals, so they want to chat. Annoying, but fine, I'll deal with it. And then they're all like, "Oh, there's a line? Where's the end? Oh my gosh, I'm retarded! I can't follow this string of people that will lead me to the end of the line, because it curves around at that end!" Okay, so I made those last two up, obviously... -_- But seriously, is it that hard to find the end of the line? And then, go figure, the guy behind us is just all, "Oh, don't worry about it! You can get in line in front of me. I don't mind." And of course, because he doesn't mind, that must mean that everyone else behind him doesn't mind, right? O. M. G. Seriously, I thought I'd seen enough of that in high school. So now, these people, by getting in line with their friend, have cut in line in front of... I dunno, 30 people? I could be waay off, but does it really matter? It's the same principle. Sheesh, people...

And then the cafeteria is always really crowded on Sundays, and that just always bothers me... I hate trying to get a meal when it's so crowed, and you can't walk anywhere, and it's hard to get to the food, and really hard to find anywhere to sit... *sigh* Yeah, sometimes people just bother me.

And now, because I'm freakin' retarded also, I'm up at two in the morning, and I am just starting my homework that I'm pretty sure will take me at least an hour. What the heck is wrong with me? I just want to throw something through the window right now, and see it shatter... that would be oh so satisfying. :)

No comments: