Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Blah

This weekend, I went to my grandparents' house for Easter. It was kind of a spur of the moment decision. I wasn't planning to do anything in particular for Easter, but Cameron offered for me to come up to Nana and Poppy's with him and Tyler (cousins). I kept changing my mind, but in the end I decided to go with them. And I'm glad I did. It was really good to spend Easter with everyone who was still at their house.

When I got back from that on Sunday night, though, I had all of this homework to do... study for a Book of Mormon quiz, study for a Book of Mormon test (Monday was the last day to do both), and write a draft of my issue paper for English. Which I have actually managed to still not do. >_>

Last night, I ended up having a small breakdown. I can't pinpoint exactly what it was, but it must've been due to a mixture of emotional exhaustion I've been going through, feeling overwhelmed by school, and being homesick. I can hardly take it anymore. And the thought that I keep thinking to myself is "I don't want to be here." I just can't do this anymore right now. I really just want nothing more than to go home.

Bleh. Then today was... well, I've had better days. Tonight I worked. Which is good. I never really look forward to work, but I always enjoy it more than I think I will. And when I'm not too happy, usually I feel better after I go to work. I'm not exactly sure why... I guess I just like to work with the guys I work with. So, that was good times. And now I'm okay.

No comments: