Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hold On Tight!

Man, I tell you what, my life feels crazy sometimes.

There's a week and two days left of classes, and then finals. This is definitely a good thing - except this means that all the things I've gotten behind on, I have to get them all wrapped up real soon! Ack! But once this is all over, I will be so relieved. Holy cow. School is intense right now, but in exactly three weeks from today, I leave for home. I would probably be leaving sooner than that, except I have to stay until a certain time for work. Oh well, I'm cool with that.

Oh, and here's me just always wondering what to do with the rest of my life. I swear, I change my mind so much, and then I'm still always lost and confused... it drives me insane. I know it's not uncommon, but I still don't like it. Eventually, though, I'll have things figured out. Just wait and see. The latest thing I've considered doing is majoring in neuroscience and psychology. (With a music minor.) Sounds interesting, at least I think. We'll see if that actually goes anywhere. ;)

Anyway, that pretty much wraps up the important stuff. I have way too much on my mind right now to bother with the little things.

1 comment:

Tré Felidae said...

School's almost over, eh?
Congrats!

I can relate with trying to decide on what to do. It sucks.

I have no clue what neuroscience is, but it DOES sound interesting.
But, whatever you do, I'm sure you'll excel in it. ^_^

Good luck!!