Monday, March 17, 2008

Good Days Ahead

Well, things are going alright at the moment. :)

My grandma's funeral is this Thursday. So I'll at least be gone on Thursday, and probably Wednesday night and Friday as well. I just have to make sure someone at work can take my shift on those nights... but I'm guessing that'll work. So I'll miss a little bit of school. But I don't really care. And I don't think it'll be that hard to catch up anyway. The good news is, my parents, Cody, and Chanelle all came up for the funeral. I can't wait to see them. I've seen my parents (especially my mom) more than anyone has seen them their Freshman year of college, so that was pretty lucky. I especially can't wait to see Cody and Chanelle. Of course, the whole time we're there isn't going to just be good times - there is a 100% chance of tears at whatever point - but it'll be nice, regardless.

The other good news is, I just bought two tickets to the Video Games Live concert on March 29th, in Salt Lake City. I guess it just didn't work out with my cousin's friends, so we're just going with us two. It was costly, but it'll be worth it. I love video game music. And to hear it and see it live... amazing. Not to mention they have some cool special effects. I can't wait.

Oh yeah, but the bad news is... my iPod might be broken... and I have no idea how. I plugged it in to my laptop, just like I always do when I charge it or put more songs on it. And as far as I could tell, iTunes didn't read it, but my iPod showed the little charging icon... but it didn't do that "Do Not Disconnect" thing that it normally does... and it wouldn't respond to anything I did... so I ended up just having to pull it out, and it's still like it was when I tried to hook it up - it has the charging icon, but seems to be completely frozen. The heck.

No comments: