Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thoughts

Well, midterms are finally over... or, they should be. Except that I have my second Psychology midterm on Thursday or Friday. It's just like my Music 101 class last semester... there were more exams in that class, so by the time I would finish the rest of my exams for a certain time, there would be another music one. Ah... oh well. Hopefully I'll do well on it. I haven't really studied for it... at all. Maybe I'll do some of that tomorrow. :P

And I've been thinking... 'cause I do that sometimes... and right now, I think I might go into electrical engineering. Seems interesting. I don't know about music, right now... but I guess at the moment I'm thinking that I'll just minor in music. We'll see. So next semester I'll take some classes that I'd need for electrical engineering, and hopefully I'll like them.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot to talk about. So... maybe I'll go have another bowl of Reese's Puffs. Absolutely delicious. :P

No comments: