Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back To School

Well, I'm back in Provo. I just finished up a week of marching band, which left me with no time to do anything else. But it was really good, because I was working hard all the time, so it took my mind off leaving home. We then had our first football game of the season, against the University of Northern Iowa, which we won. Of course. :P It was great fun.

I'm moved in to my apartment, which just so happens to be the exact same one Trevin was living in last year, and I'm even in the same bedroom that he was in before, though I'm not on the same side of the room that he was. They must have changed which side of the complex is the boys' and girls' again, but seriously, what are the odds? Haha. I also went grocery shopping for myself for the first time, which was a new experience. And one that I'll have to get used to pretty quickly. Luckily, Jeffrey took me. He offered tips, plus he gave me a ride. :)

My roommates seem to be really nice. Charlene and Allison. All of us are sophomores, which is pretty cool. I think we'll all get along great, and it'll be fun to live with these girls.

School starts on Tuesday, which seems to be later than every other school I know of. But hey, I'm certainly not complaining. This year is going to be a busy one, but hopefully it'll also be a fun one.

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Back to school, back to school, to prove to Daddy I'm not a fool.

That's a funny line from an Adam Sandler movie. Anyway glad you're keeping us up to date!

Good luck this semester!