Thursday, April 24, 2008

Freedom!

School is completely over! I finished all of my finals by Tuesday evening. And I have to say, I did pretty well on my finals. I got a 94, 87, two 90s, 97, and a 95 (which apparently is now 100, because he dropped three questions or something). The only one I don't know is my jazz final. Which... whatever. The 87 and the 94 are for the same class, we have two different finals in that class, basically... and for that test, an 87 was pretty good. So yeah. Take that finals. I still don't think my overall grades or my GPA will be as good as they were last semester (GPA last semester wasn't even as good as I had hoped), so many things have been going on this semester... but as far as my finals went, I'm a winner.

So I was done with school by Tuesday night, technically. But I still had a marching band audition today, so I was done with school, but at the same time, not exactly. So I had my audition today, and I think it went alright. I could've played better, but I don't think I played poorly. I hope. I'm not thrilled with the idea of going through not making it again, so hopefully my audition was good.

Sarah left this morning. Her aunt picked her up at like 9:30-ish, and took her to the airport. Her flight was at 11:30 or something. So yeah... I'm just chillin' alone. I thought I would be really bored, but I have actually hardly even been in my room. We'll see how the next few days are, though I don't think they'll be bad either. And while I'm sitting here at my desk, and when I go to sleep in the dorm bed, she's sleeping at home, probably much more comfortable... it sounds so nice. I wish I was at home tonight. Oh well. Sunday night I will be.

I also bought Super Smash Brothers Brawl today! Yay! :D It's so fun... the funny thing is, I don't even own a Wii yet... but I bought it, and took it to Jeffrey's house to play. This summer I'm planning to buy a Wii... when I can find one... but yeah. Brawl is awesome. And I'll probably go over to his house tomorrow and Friday to play, as well. I have absolutely no plans for my days other than working both nights, so that's what's probably going to happen. What an awesome game.

So yeah. School is completely over. I have Brawl. I'm about to go home. Life is good.

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Good job on your finals. That's so impressive! Pretty soon you'll be home YAY!! This summer is going to be a blast... and David & I will even try and convince you to come down and babysit! But don't tell your mom!

Sarah said...

Eh, the bed really isn't that comfortable. If it was actually MY bed that I slept in all through middle and high school, then yes. Extreme comfort. But it's not. It's just kind of there. But... whatever.

Almost home! Rock on! :)