Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day

Man, this week has seemed like a long one. Every day of the week, I kept thinking it was the next day. And now... tomorrow is finally Friday. Whoo! I only have Music Civ in the morning, and Psychology at noon. And that's it. Really good times.

The past couple of days have been strangely pleasant. Not necessarily really good, but definitely not bad. Content, I suppose. So yeah... good times. That, and I haven't had much homework the past few days either. And wow... suddenly I'm at a complete loss for what I was going to say. So...

Today, my brother got me a rose for Valentine's Day! It was so sweet... I love it. Jeffrey is just great. That pretty much made my day. Granted, the card he put with it was an index card folded in half, haha... but it was sweet. And I didn't have a vase or anything to put it in, so it's in a water bottle. Hehe. Plus, Sarah got some candy for me... which, by the way, was absolutely delicious. Too bad it's already gone... ;) That was really awesome as well. :)

Well, since I'm out of things... this wraps it up. I might even go to bed. Yep... or maybe read or something. Either way, I look forward to tomorrow, and maybe the rest of the week will finally catch up with me. Good night, and since I assume whoever reads this knows me, I love you all! Truly and sincerely. I hope everyone had a terribly fantastic Valentine's Day.

No comments: