Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Days Are Too Slow...

Well, school is just truckin' along... not quickly enough, sadly. I can't wait for the semester to be over. But, in the meantime, I just need to keep up with my classes. So, I ended up getting either a B+ or a B on my hip hop routine in jazz... not sure which, but it was somewhat disappointing nonetheless. It shouldn't be hard to get an A in a 0.5 credit class like this, it seems. But... we'll see. Hopefully I'll do better on the next ones.

I also got a 70 on my psychology exam... not very thrilled about that, either, but it turned out the class average was about a 71 or something, so he's going to curve it, or something... so, yeah. Good times. The bad thing is, I like going to that class, and I enjoy it, but I seem to have a hard time keeping up with the work. Maybe I'll start getting better about that. :P

But seriously, having to wait for so long to find out my results for my School of Music audition is killing me. I'm slowly dying inside. I just need to know. I'm going through another one of those phases where I feel completely lost about what exactly I want to do with my life. I thought I finally knew, but now I'm not sure. I keep doubting. I just don't know. And the more I think about it, the more confused I feel. It gets so overwhelming sometimes... like, I was talking on the phone with my mom this morning about it, and just started crying. I have all these different things that I'm good at, how am I suppose to choose just one? How do I know I'm making the right choice? I feel like no matter what I end up doing, I'll regret not doing something else. There just has to be something that's great for me... and talking to people about it doesn't help, either, unfortunately. I can get reassurance, but of course nobody can decide my future for me. My head is just swimming. I really need to find out about that audition, because hopefully it will help me. You would think, anyway.

What I've found I like to do the past few days is watch TV (though I didn't typically watch very much). All the fun shows, like Everybody Loves Raymond, According To Jim... good stuff. And one episode doesn't seem like it takes that much time, so I just watch one... and another... and couple more... :P One reason, because sometimes I get bored, and can't think of much else to do. Another, because I don't have to think about anything. I escape into my own world, and don't have to worry about the real one that I live in. The same thing with games... computer games and DS games. Definitely allow me to step into my own world. Yep... this is good times. What I should be a little more concerned about is doing a little more homework before the morning that it's due. :) Ah, well... whatever works, works. So, it's all good, I guess. :P

Oh, but the really good news is that a few days ago I got a Valentine's package from my mom. ^_^ It was so awesome... she bought another pair of the earrings I so unfortunately lost, I got a really cute (and super soft) stuffed puppy, a card from Chanelle, Goldfish, and some chocolate. Mmm... chocolate makes life good. Unfortunately, I'm pretty much out of that. Oh well. It was fantastic while it lasted. And the package completely made my day. :D

No comments: