Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

This week I got to come home for Thanksgiving break. It's been so fun to be here with so much of my family. I couldn't ask for anything more. ^_^

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I'd like to list a few of the things in my life that I'm truly grateful for:
  • The awesome country that I live in
  • My friends in all areas of my life
  • My roommates, a.k.a. the best roommates in the world
  • My job and the amazing people I work with
  • My family; I love them more than anything
  • Being able to see some of my family at school and in Provo
  • The church I belong to; it brings me happiness
  • The opportunity I have to serve as a missionary for my church
My life is greatly blessed, and I am so grateful for the things that fill it.

2 comments:

Trevin and Kalisha said...

We're grateful for you too Ash!

Chanelle Topp said...

I love you more than anything, including your love for me. Ha ha! :)