Monday, March 23, 2009

Laugher Is The Best Medicine

My Doctrine and Covenants class today was awesome. Just not for the reasons that it normally should be.

So Trevin and I have D&C together, which is always so much fun. Today he had a pen that had a piece of plastic missing where the two halves of the pen connect together. So once while he was holding it, the pen just fell apart in his hands. Randomly. Which I thought was just hilarious.

A bit later, we were told to put something in our notes, so Trevin starts writing, and the pressure that he put on the pen made it come apart completely again - and not just fall apart, like it did when he was just holding it, pieces of it shot off to the side. (Luckily we were sitting at the end of the row next to the wall.) We both laughed really hard. I just about died laughing, and the hard part was trying to keep it quiet, especially because we were in a religion class.

Then we started playing around with the pen a bit, and making the parts of it shoot off again. After I had a go, I picked up the spring the landed beneath Trevin's seat. I was squeezing the spring in between two of my fingers a few times, when suddenly I accidentally made it shoot out from my fingers, and it hit me right in the eye. It wasn't painful, just startling. And we both proceeded to just about lose control of our laughing again.

I had tears coming out of my eyes more than once from laughing so hard. I know, we were so irreverent. But it was awesome. :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Best. Blog. Ever.

I laughed really hard. Good times. :)

Trevin and Kalisha said...

It was definitely one of the more exciting religion classes I've had. :)