Monday, January 19, 2009

Taken From Rachel

This makes a post two days in a row! I haven't done that in a while. Anyway, a little survey thingy is always interesting to do every once in a while. :) (And for anyone who cares, I did reformat this a little to satisfy my obsessive-compulsiveness. It also makes it a bit more pleasant to read.)

Name: Ashley
Eye Color: Brown
Shoe size: 8, usually
Height: Just about 5'7"
What brands are you wearing right now? Uh... I'm honestly not sure about the brands. Normally I'd be wearing Old Navy jeans, but right now I'm wearing BYU sweatpants instead.
Favorite Number: 13
Favorite Drink: Milk, followed by water
Favorite Month: December - my birthday, Christmas, the holiday spirit... what's not to like?
Favorite Breakfast: Bacon and eggs. And bacon. I also love cereal.
-----------------------------HAVE YOU EVER-----------------------------
Love/Liked someone so much it made you cry? Aside from my family, I don't think so.
Been in a police car: No.
Came close to dying: As a pedestrian in a college town... yes.
Been in a hot tub: Ahh... yeah.
Fallen asleep in school: Yes.
Broken someone's heart: I hope not.
Cried when someone died: Yes.
Fallen off your chair: I'm sure I have.
Saved e-mails: Yes. With Gmail, I keep a lot of my emails.
Ever been cheated on: No, I've never been in a position to be.
--------------------------------WHAT IS--------------------------------
Your room like: Home - Blue walls, awesome blue and brown bed, usually has a lot of stuff that's not mine. School - Messy, cold, but good enough for me.
Last thing you ate: Brownies from an instant brownie mix my mom sent me.
-------------------------------EVER HAD-------------------------------
Chicken pox: Yes. In Second grade.
Sore throat: Yes.
Stitches: Besides the ones in my mouth when I had my wisdom teeth taken out, no.
--------------------------------DO YOU--------------------------------
Believe in love at first sight? Not really.
Like picnics? Yes, depending on the situation.
Like school? Parts of it, yes. Parts of it, no.
-------------------------------QUESTIONS-------------------------------
Who was the last person you danced with? Some boy I don't remember the name of in my country dance class.
Who makes you smile? My family and friends.
----------------------------------WHO---------------------------------
Did you last yell at? I don't know, honestly. I don't yell often.
Do you wear contact lenses or glasses? Contacts. I only wear glasses when I'm on my way to bed and when I get up in the morning, before putting contacts in.
Do you like yourself? Yes. Sometimes I just makes questionable decisions, like everyone else. :P
----------------------------MORE QUESTIONS----------------------------
Favorite song? No way. Too many to choose from.
What did you do today? Had a nice day off... didn't go anywhere or do anything particularly exciting.
--------------------------------RANDOM--------------------------------
Hate someone in your family? No. Hate's a very strong word. I've been really upset at someone, but I couldn't hate them.
Good singer? I'd say I'm average.
Diamond or pearl? Diamond, though they're both pretty.
Are you oldest? No - I'm the fourth of six, in the middle with Trevin.
Indoors or outdoors? Depends. I like them both.
-----------------------------TODAY DID YOU-----------------------------
Talk to someone you like? Yes - I don't usually only talk to people I dislike.
Get sick? Not today. Though I think I still have a very slight cough from Christmas break.
Sing? A bit.
Talk to an ex? I don't have an ex.
Miss someone? Of course.
Tell someone you loved them? Of course.
----------------------------LAST PERSON WHO----------------------------
You talked to on the phone? My mom.
Drove in the car with you? I think Sarah and her cousin, when he took us grocery shopping.
Went to the movies with you? Jeffrey and Debbie - we saw Ghost Town.
-------------------------------HAVE YOU-------------------------------
Been to Mexico: No.
Been to Canada: No.
Been to Africa: No.
--------------------------------RANDOM--------------------------------
Do you have a crush on someone? Yes.
What books are you reading right now? Twilight. And I'm still in the middle of Eldest.
Best feeling in the world? I guess spending time and laughing with people I love.
Future kids' names? I really want to use Jacob for my first boy, for my last name Jacobson. And Ann for the middle name of my first girl, as it's my middle name and my mom's middle name.
Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Yes! :)
What's under your bed? Home - food storage and some random stuff. School - probably some small things I don't realize are there.
Who do you really hate? I know it's cliché, but like I said, hate is a very strong word. I don't hate anyone.
Do you have a job? Yes, as a custodian at a cafeteria here. It's really not a bad job.
Ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with? Yeah, for one thing, I didn't really have a chance with anyone I thought was cute in elementary school. :P
Are you lonely right now? Yes and no. Always both. But I'm happy.

1 comment:

~Rachel~ said...

Hehehe! Yay! I liked this survey better than most that I find... and for both you and Sarah to reciprocate is wicked awesome! It's almost like I'm there... almost. ;) Anyway, glad to see you update! I miss you! Oh, and the new background is very very nice. Me gusta. ;)