Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Haircut

Today I went and got my hair done with Debbie. I got a few inches trimmed off, a few highlights, and some layers. We went to Dallas Roberts Academy, a hair school... or something like that, so it wasn't as expensive as going somewhere to get it done professionally. And it still turned out lovely.

You can more or less see a bit of the layers in this picture.


You can kind of see the highlights in this one... kind of.


I went in being completely unsure as to what I actually wanted to do, but I really like how it turned out! Nothing too drastic (I'm too afraid... but someday I'd like to do something crazy), but it looks good. If only I were a better picture taker and you could actually tell. :P Regardless, it was a fun experience.

3 comments:

~Rachel~ said...

Ooh, haircut! I should get a haircut... it's been since June since I last had one. But I really like the way yours turned out! What color did you get the highlights? Just a few shades lighter than your hair? I'm sure it looks great. :)

Sammy said...

I love it!!!

Alex said...

:D It looks really good Fluff! (And I realize how other people might think that sounds weird. :P)