Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Boo.

A few things: I found out several weeks ago that Nintendo is apparently coming out with a Nintendo DSi in the near future. First of all, DSi? That sounds too similar to Apple, I think. But oh well, I can go with it. I wasn't a fan of the name "Wii" for their newest console when it came out, but it's grown on me. The thing that really gets me, though, is that I finally bought a DS Lite this summer, after years of having the old DS. Who would've known that if I just waited a bit longer (supposedly it should come out sometime next year in the US), I could've gotten the newer one instead? I really didn't think that they would go and make another upgraded version of the DS. Maybe it's just me, but I think that's a bit much, and they should be working on something new. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the DSi will be sweet, and I would love to have one, but the whole situation just disappointed me. Just bought the DS Lite...

Also, I'm still completely hooked on Red vs Blue. I can't get enough. This past week, actually, when the new episode came out... well, to make a long story short, it was supposed to come out at a specific time, but was delayed, so I stayed up... much later than I should have... eventually went to bed, and it ended up coming out the next day (19 hours later than they initially said). And all I have to say about it, is that it. Was. Awesome. Overwhelmingly awesome.

For Halloween today, I decided to dress up as a nerd. No, not the stereotypical nerd with glasses and a pocket protector and all that jazz. I know I'm a nerd, and so by being a nerd for Halloween, I didn't have to do anything extra. Just be me, and there you have it. (That line is for you, Dad.)

And with the closing of October, I realize something... where on earth did the month go? Don't get me wrong, I am in no way unhappy about it. September seemed to go by slowly, but October just seemed to fly by. The semester is half over! A little more than that, I think. The only bad thing about that is that it means more tests are coming up soon. But I can deal with it.

That's the way things roll.

No comments: