Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

Happy 4th of July, everyone. :)

So, I completely forgot to mention in my last post that I also bought a Wii a few weeks ago! And I love it. The only games I have for it right now are Wii Sports, Wii Play, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, as well as a few Gamecube games I can play on the Wii. It's all great fun. I've been looking forward to getting one for quite some time now, and I finally got one a few weeks ago. ^_^

On Wednesday I saw Wall-E with Cody and Chanelle. It was great! I really liked it, and it was very cute. I recommend it to anyone.

Also on Wednesday my mom, Chanelle, and I went to David and Sammy's place. We were taking them to the airport so they can go have fun in Utah instead of in Allen. Yeah, whatever. ;) Anyway, so we stayed there with Sammy and Ashton until David got back from school. Ashton is just as cute as ever, and now he can scoot himself to get around. He's almost fully crawling. And he's got a few teeth. He's adorable.

Today everyone at home who works took the day off. We'll get lots of time to do fun things together, though I still don't know if we're planning to do anything in particular yet. Ah well, spontaneity is fun. We'll probably all go bike riding together, and I'm hoping we go swimming as well. We'll be having shish kabobs for lunch/dinner, though, I know that. So yummy. Tonight we might have those little popper things, or snap dragons, or whatever they're called these days - the kind that you throw on the ground and it makes a loud popping noise. Those are fun. I like to pretend I'm Sheik and I throw one of those smoke things down to disappear. :) I've also got some glow sticks left that I got at Girls Camp, and Chanelle and I saved them to use tonight. Those are pretty fun. :)

On another note, the forums I go to and moderate - Kokiri Kids - have been down for quite some time, and still don't seem to be working. Not good. Not only that, but a few people are starting to leave the forum for various reasons, some people that I've become good friends with. Sad. It just won't quite be the same, pretty soon.

Anyway, I intend to have a great day today, and I hope everyone else does the same. :)

No comments: