Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Starting Over... Again

Well, finals for Winter semester ended last Wednesday. Sarah and I stayed in our apartment until we had to move out, which turned out to be Saturday at about noon. We ended up waiting until Friday night to pack everything. Times like those make me wonder... how do I have that much stuff? And how did it all get here?? Needless to say, with that and not packing very quickly, we were up all night. Literally. After we packed everything, we still had to do our final cleaning checks before we moved out. And by then I was exhausted, and not very enthusiastic about cleaning.

It turned out that our manager was not very strict on our cleaning checks (though they said they would be), thankfully. Then we finally got everything moved from our apartment into our cars. Of course, it started raining that morning. Right when we're moving out... perfect timing.

From there I went to Jeffrey and Debbie's place. They graciously let me stay with them for a couple days, as I couldn't move in to my new apartment until Monday. It was a lot of fun. Trevin came over on Saturday night, and we had pizza and played Scattergories (which I came in close second both times we played, might I add). On Sunday I went to church with all of them. Four babies were blessed in their ward that day! Insane. I ended up helping Trevin in nursery for the second and third hours, which was a lot of fun, though I'm not sure how badly they needed my help. Apparently there were not as many kids there as usual. But it was fun.

On Monday I moved into my new apartment. It's built for six girls in one apartment (three bedrooms, two in a room), but there are only four other girls, plus myself. The others were all here in the winter, I think, so I ended up getting a room to myself. Which is nice. And the apartment is definitely bigger; I guess it kinda has to be, to accommodate for six girls. It's not bad.

School for Spring term started today. I only have Calculus on Tuesdays, for two hours. And today it was really easy stuff, so not a bad day of school. Tomorrow I have Technical Communication... we'll see what that class has in store.

No comments: