Thursday, November 20, 2008

Calm Before The Storm

Well, I'm glad this week is about over. For me, at least. I have marching band this afternoon, and my computer graphics class at 7. Which I enjoy. Then I have marching band tomorrow afternoon, and that's it. So basically, this week is practically done aside from those few things I need to go to. This week wasn't the worst ever, but I've been looking forward to it's conclusion. I had a couple papers to write and a bunch of art stuff to do, and all that jazz. Which, naturally, I put off until I absolutely have to do it. :P

This weekend is The Duel - the game between BYU the U of U. It's always a big deal, and there's a huge rivalry between the two universities. We've won the past two years, and I really hope we win again. BYU spirit all the way!

Next week is Thanksgiving week, which will be really nice. I found out yesterday that two of my classes on Monday aren't meeting, and the other one we're just watching some video. Then on Tuesday is Friday instruction, and since I don't have anything to go to for those Friday classes (we're not even meeting for marching band that day), I have nothing at all on Tuesday. I don't even have work, since it's Friday instruction - they're having the people at the Cannon Center who work on Friday work on that day. My Thanksgiving break starts a day earlier than most other people on campus. Sweet! It's going to be a nice Thanksgiving.

After this week, there's only about two weeks left of school, and then a week of finals. We're almost done! It's unbelievably close! So is it bad if I still feel like I'm catching up in some classes? :P I've reached a relaxed point in my classes - for a moment. Once this is over, I'll have to kick it into gear again (going back to school after Thanksgiving break? Does anyone really completely come back?). We're almost there.

No comments: