Sunday, May 25, 2008

Open House Was A Success

Well, I'm still truckin' along. The week is finally over, so hopefully my mom will be less stressed out all the time. :P Trevin and Kalisha's open house went well, though. It was really nice, and we had a good turnout. The only thing left to take care of (as far as I'm concerned) is leftovers. But hey, food is great, so it's all good, right?

I went to a YSA (Young Single Adult) fireside today - the first one I've officially been to, since I don't really count BYU stuff. It was pretty good. Bishop Hopewell talked about recognizing the spirit, and he told us about some of his own experiences. I liked it. Then Rachel H. and I had a nice chat in the car before I actually went in my house. I really enjoyed that. It was really meaningful, to me. Plus it was just nice to talk for a while.

Tomorrow is Memorial Day, which will be fun. On Saturday, I'm babysitting for the McKneely's, which will also be fun. I used to babysit for them before I left for college, so I'm looking forward to it. Their kids are so cute... :) One of their kids, Sam, was still being carried around in a carseat last I remembered him. Now he's walking and talking, apparently. And they have another baby, who I met for the first time today. Aw... yeah, good times. As for the rest of the week, I'll just find out what it holds in store for me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh boy you missed out at work today. We sold out about every Indiana Jones and Narnia showing. It was great. ;)

I completely missed that fireside. :( It sounds like it was really good, too. Oh well...